A group of dairy master students are joining the Nordic Dairy Congress as part of a special sponsorship program. A number of donations from organisations, as well as private persons has made it possible for 28 students to enroll and are thus, given a unique chance to learn from a strong dairy program.
MMS Nordic is happy to invite you to a get-together at the Clarion Hotel on Wednesday 18 May from 17.15 – 19.30 with drinks and snacks. The get-together is a great opportunity to meet up with other conference participants in a relaxed atmosphere and warm up to the 2-day conference packed with interesting sessions and knowledge sharing.
Welcome to Fun & Filtration!
The Programme Committee 2022 consists of 11 dedicated dairy people – mainly from the host country Sweden and with a few from Denmark. We have asked two of the members to give a few comments upon the coming event.
Henrik J. Andersen, Senior Executive R&D Advisor in Arla Foods
Why is Nordic Dairy Congress important to you?
two months left, the Congress announces close to 300 participants, which is satisfying, President Maria Glantz states.
The program at NDC 2022 is both academically and scientifically at a high level. The organizers place great emphasis on the participants getting a relevant and professional benefit from participating. Nevertheless, the programme also leaves space for networking and social events. This year the very first social event is a Canal Tour – sponsored by SPX FLOW, who welcomes all participants to join the boat tour around Malmö canals and under the bridges and see the city from a new side.
- CEO Annikka Hurme, Valio, Finland
- CEO Kai Gyllström, Arla Foods, Sweden
- CEO Gunnar Hovland, Tine, Norway
- CEO Krister Zackari, Norrmejerier, Sweden
- CEO Poul Johannes Pedersen, Thise Dairy, Denmark
The programme for NDC 2022 is available and the sign up portal is open. The early bird price of 895 € incl. vat will be available until March 15. Hereafter the price will be 995 €.
It is with regret that the organizers behind the Nordic Dairy Congress must announce to further postpone the upcoming congress due to the Corona pandemic.
If you consider signing up to NDC 2022 you have at least five very good reasons to attend:
1) The programme consist sof 32 keynote speeches and presentations covering scientific projects, case studies, research and new knowledge, that will inspire you and bring new opportunities of tomorrow.
2) With more than 40 highly recommended speakers, the programme guarantees a lot of learning and take-aways.
3) Two panel debates between strong business profiles from the dairy industry, organizations as well as the supplier industry.
It is possible to sign up for a sponsorship for The Nordic Dairy Congress 2022. You can choose a silver or a bronze sponsorship which gives you direct access to all the participants at the congress. The expectation is that at least 250 participants from several countries all over the world (majority from NW Europe) will join the congress.